You are to manage the Sales activities in China. You are responsible to create and implement effective Sales strategies to achieve efficiency, productivity, quality and profitability.
1. Forecast personal sales targets, and manage all activities within the provided budget.
2. Generate weekly sales reports on all market activities.
3. Manage and develop business in all related markets, including； Shipyards, off-shore rig builders/owners, EPC players and consultants.
4. Initiate the sales process by scheduling appointments with decision-makers and decision-influencers within a prospective client company.
5. Build, customize and deliver sales presentations, maintain and manage client and prospect data in our sales database.
6. Pro-actively seek new opportunities to win new markets and to fully understand customers\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' businesses and requirements.
7. Be actively involved in answering technical queries customers pertaining to the projects； trouble-shooting in matters of documentation, delivery and service levels.
8. Work with the Sales Managers in negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications； advising on forthcoming project developments.
9. Report to the Managers on his/her sales activities； review sales performances in the relevant assigned markets.
10. Assist the Managers in gathering competitors’ business information (intelligence) and relevant market research/analysis.